Brand: Organic Valley
- Organic Valley, Organic Lactose Free Whole Milk, Ultra Pasteurized, Half Gallon, 64 oz
- We add Lactase to make lactose-free milk, which is a natural process that that breaks down the lactose while maintaining the same protein, vitamins and omega-3s found in regular Organic Valley milk.
- Organic Valley cows are pasture-raised, spending their days grazing on green pastures, which helps them produce milk with more omega-3s and CLAs than conventional milk
- Certified USDA Organic. Non-GMO. Organic Valley organic milk is always produced without antibiotics, synthetic hormones, toxic pesticides or GMOs. We instill over 50 quality checks from farm to carton to ensure you receive the best, highest quality, organic milk.
- Organic Valley's Lactose Free Whole Milk is USDA Organic, gluten free, non-GMO, and pasture raised with no antibiotics, synthetic hormones, preservatives, rBGH, or rBST.
Publisher: Organic Valley
Details: Organic Valley cows spend so much time outdoors, roaming in organic, green pastures, that they naturally produce milk that is sweet, creamy and loaded with nutrition. You'll likely notice subtle flavors of our organic pasture and fresh-from-the-farm taste. Organic Valley's lactose free milk is delicious and nutritious organic milk with the natural enzyme lactase added. Lactase breaks down the milk-sugar lactose into the more easily digestible sugars. Ultra-pasteurized milk has been flash-heated with steam to 280 DegreeF and then vacuum chilled rapidly back down to 38 DegreeF. This temperature variation kills more microorganisms than regular pasteurization. The result is milk with a longer shelf life. Organic Valley milk is produced from certified organic, Grade A milk. Organic Valley is a farmer-owned cooperative with over 2,000 small-family organic farms across the United States. Visit the Organic Valley website to find the Organic Valley farmer nearest to you.